My truck color, and need opinions(photoshop?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ive looked at the paint code list and it shows two differents but i go to a different paint color sites and there are many multiple reds and om just unsure which one is mine is. Can someone look at my sig and tell me, or i can post a pic of my truck, i have an idea i wanna put at the top of one spoke on each of my stock rims(til i get new ones, itll be awhile) a mopar M as a small accent, would it look better in the normal mopar blue color for contrast or color match the truck or calipers for a more blanced look? I may go to the photoshop section n see if someone could photo shop it for me in each color. Thanks guys

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Is it deep cherry red?

OP
OP
Valth

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
See i thought it was that one but when i do searches it does look like it then other pics it looks more like a ketchup color lol

OP
OP
Valth

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lol i didnt even know it said it in the door jamb, if i woulda known that, where does it say it at

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Should be on a sticker inside the driver's door. It's at the bottom of the sticker on my truck with "PNT:" then the code.

OP
OP
Valth

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It says prp thats deep cherry i believe correct? Anyone know where i can get the rattlecan version?

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts & O'Rielly's will have them under the name "Inferno Red" for Chrysler vehicles in the Dupli Color rattle cans. Once you see the cap color, you'll see its pretty damn close to our Deep Cherry Red color. I painted my engine cover a few weeks back with these rattle cans and it looks pretty close to the trucks color.