Need some Advice!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Not to disagree but to clarify a point, you mentioned velcro strips whereas mine came with a set of 1/2" adhesive discs with a snap top for the snap in the rug.

I prepped mine by washing it, cleaning with ethyl alcohol and then using the solvent pad supplied with the bedmat.

Initially they seemed to stick but after a few hours the rear ones were obviously loose and never stuck well again.

Therefore I just drilled for the metal snaps and moved on.

If you have strips, the much larger contact area could help but just posting to be sure anyone reading this post doesn't expect to buy something different than they will get.

Np. Must be the difference between the rug, (the one that goes up the walls) and the mat only?

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
factory spray and duratec bed mat came that way though it was crazy but like the combo now also cut down on noise from the box

mustangRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a bed mat with my spray liner and love it. Mainly it looks niceer and stops things from experiencely rolling around. With a cover and a bed mat my wife likes it because it feels more like a trunk.

mustangRAM