Need Some Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So I'm looking to get new wheels and tires for my truck now that the she's leveled. I was really wanting Anthem Aviators but just out of my price range right now. So I found a company called Red Dirt Road, I like the style linked below and they're not very expensive for all 4. First question, does anyone have any experience with this company and product, and what do you think? Secondly I'm thinking of getting them In 20x9 With a zero offset, and wanting to strap on 35x11.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers or an Equivalent size Terra Grappler G2. Does anyone know if this size will fit without rubbing? I have read through the thread on the forum "Guide To Leveling and Tires" or something like that. It sounds like from that thread it would work but wondering if anyone has a similar setup to what I'm looking for. Pictures always help too, i would like to see how they look in the wheel well (dont want a stuffed look). Below are some links to the wheels and tires I'm looking at.

Wheels
https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...BM125/red-dirt-road-dirt-20x9-0-custom-wheels

Tires
G2's
Terra Grappler G2 All-Terrain Light Truck Radial Tires

Ridge Grapplers
Ridge Grappler Light Truck Tire

OP
OP
Backwoods

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Wanting to pull the trigger on these, does anyone have any feedback?

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ridge Grapplers would look good on those wheels...that's about all I got...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Backwoods

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Ridge Grapplers would look good on those wheels...that's about all I got...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if any out there has used this brand before and what they thought. Never heard of them before. They look a lot like Fuel Mavericks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk