Need some honest opinions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nateinva

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
definitely like the look. i dont, or havent yet, seen any up here in alberta so it would keep it unique. i agree with everyone else on going with the darker matte ones. looks more subtle but still adds character haha

Yeah...where I live in Virginia I've never seen them around here. Even driving away from the shop it caught a lot of attention. The dark matte looks really really good.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont like doin what everyone else has done 1000 times over..I say go buy a few cans of plasti dipp and play around with ideas..When you dont like it,peel it..When you do have that design made..Its unique and no one else has your design..

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Looks great OP. I have a set of matte black hash marks for my black ram that will be going on sometime in the next few weeks. MN is to cold to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
nateinva

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I dont like doin what everyone else has done 1000 times over..I say go buy a few cans of plasti dipp and play around with ideas..When you dont like it,peel it..When you do have that design made..Its unique and no one else has your design..
I guess it could be common in certain regions, but I pass dozens of rams on the road every day and I've never come across them in person.

It's definitely a good idea for experimenting though.

OP
OP
nateinva

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Looks great OP. I have a set of matte black hash marks for my black ram that will be going on sometime in the next few weeks. MN is to cold to

Thanks, I'm really happy with how they turned out. Got my windows/visor tinted the same day and hoping I can finally roll them down today/tomorrow.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks, I'm really happy with how they turned out. Got my windows/visor tinted the same day and hoping I can finally roll them down today/tomorrow.

Just got mine installed today, you inspired me. Haha

5f7d07c7a978eb8ad725aa33f94b69a1.jpg

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
Funny I had never seen this before you posted, but I saw a Big Horn and a Limited with these same stripes yesterday when I took the dog for a walk. I think they look awesome. The Limited was white with black stripes and also did a vertical stripe alone the back end of the bed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
nateinva

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Funny I had never seen this before you posted, but I saw a Big Horn and a Limited with these same stripes yesterday when I took the dog for a walk. I think they look awesome. The Limited was white with black stripes and also did a vertical stripe alone the back end of the bed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I've yet to see a truck in person that has them where I live but I know it's been a somewhat popular thing in some areas. For me and where I live, it's unique and they look really good. The pics in the thread don't do it justice.

Guess it's one of those things we'll be looking for more now! lol

Ledawg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like them. Set yourself apart from others I say. I wear sneakers of all colors. It's amazing how people like to give me grief. But after awhile they end up doing buying the wild colors.