Nerf bar/steps for regular cabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
At the moment, N-Fab is the only vendor I've found that offers a decent looking step/nerf bar for the regular cab 1500. ICI Magnum's are what I would like but they don't offer a version for the regular cab. I've searched the interwebs and haven't found much to get excited about, figured it would be worth asking in case something is out there but has eluded my looking.

Anything similar to the Magnum's out there for a regular cab?

WiSH2oo0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4wd RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in the same boat Phylodog. I have a brand new OE set that I negotiated into the deal with the purchase of my new truck and they're taking up space in my garage now. I cannot see using them because I think they're fugly :****sweak:

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Went through the same thing as you and ended up buying a set of DeeZee clones. I couldn't bring myself to install them so I finally sucked it up and bought the AMP power steps. I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but I think I'm going to be happy with them.

ColdCase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Went through the same thing as you and ended up buying a set of DeeZee clones. I couldn't bring myself to install them so I finally sucked it up and bought the AMP power steps. I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but I think I'm going to be happy with them.

I've had AMPs for about a year on my RCSB. Nice steps. There are some options on how long to cut the step for the fit (you can have them longer than AMP suggest if you want). My BigHorn has a small plastic guard at the rear of the front wheel well that will interfere if you make the steps long. The installer clipped a little of the plastic guard to fit. .

I have photos around here somewhere

Last edited: