New shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff CA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got some new shoes. Wanted an A/T tire but did not want to go with the Toyo Open Country, since everybody and their brother has them where I live. I chose the Continental TerrainContact A/T because it is a relatively new design and I upsized to 34's (left the suspension stock). So far I am very happy with them. I can't hear any noise on the freeway and the ride quality is good, only slightly firmed up in a good way. Continental's website says that these tires were under development for 3 years, with over 1500 tires tested across 2 million miles. You guys might want to consider these when replacing your tires in addition to the usual tires discussed on the forum.

Attachments

• 20170316_175302.jpg
    20170316_175302.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 20170316_175317.jpg
    20170316_175317.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 134

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I also saw great reviews on these and was initially going to grab a set. But after speaking with several Ram owners locally, I went with Toyo for the win. The Continentals are a really nice tire it seems with a great price point.441ef316263e60c826b14d839ea170dc.jpg

DRKNESS falls

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Toyo Open Country is probably the most proven tire.. there is a reason why everyone wants them.

At least you didn't go to the BFG ATs. I am not even sure those tires are available out here as I've never heard of them.

Hope you get some good milage out of them. Looks nice.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got some new shoes. Wanted an A/T tire but did not want to go with the Toyo Open Country, since everybody and their brother has them where I live. I chose the Continental TerrainContact A/T because it is a relatively new design and I upsized to 34's (left the suspension stock). So far I am very happy with them. I can't hear any noise on the freeway and the ride quality is good, only slightly firmed up in a good way. Continental's website says that these tires were under development for 3 years, with over 1500 tires tested across 2 million miles. You guys might want to consider these when replacing your tires in addition to the usual tires discussed on the forum.

I will look forward to more reviews as you put more mileage on them. Great looking truck btw.

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque

How have these tires been holding up for you? I've been thinking about getting a set. I usually run street tires since I don't offroad much but I may get something just a little more aggressive looking. And these have nothing but positive reviews from what I've scene.