New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got some new tires for my truck. Couldn't beat the price so I pulled the trigger on some Firestone destination M/Ts.

Attachments

• 8485.jpg
    8485.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
Ram Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Really didn't get to try them on the highway but on the back roads the noise wasn't to bad. I'll really get to test them tomorrow since I'm headed down to my grandpa's to help him on the farm.

Dodge This

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I don't see any sipes at all. Hope you don't get snow or rain where you live. lol

OP
OP
Ram Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Haha my camera sucks on my phone and it's dark. I talked to a guy who runs them on 1500 at work and he said they don't do bad in rain or snow.

OP
OP
Ram Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So after taking these tires through the fields today on the farm with a couple loads of wood in the bed as well they performed very well. Had them in some deep mudded areas and didn't lose traction at all. Going down the highway there and back they weren't to bad. Road noise wasn't to bad for an M/T and as expected my ride was rougher but nothing that is unbearable. It's supposed to rain up here tomorrow so I'll get to see how they handle in the rain.