New tires help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fortworth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hey there guys,

I have a 2014 1500 4 full doors (crew cab). I'm have my stock tires and wheels and knocking on the door of 40,000 miles. My tires are getting to the point where I'm probably going to have to replace them in the next several months.

So I'm looking for recommendations for a new set. Would like a little bigger but too big where my fuel economy is going to greatly suffer.

Don't really do any off roading to speak of.

Anyone thoughts?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 2500 Laramie. 35's 2 inch level. Raceme. Fully deleted 5 inch FlowPro Exh
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have nitto terra grappler G2 in 35 x 17 and I'm very happy with them after a year. They ride great, did very well in snow and I've had them over 90mph with no issues. I'd buy them again. They are also quiet for an all terrain.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

clgrandorf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put on a set of Cooper ATPs in the stock (275/60/R20) size back in April and have been very happy so far. I commute across DFW every day and haven't noticed a drop in MPG, ride quality is better IMO, and they perform a lot better on wet roads. I paid something like $175 a tire at Discount plus install. If you want to go up to a 34in tire, they come in 275/65/R20 for around $230 per tire. You'll probably lose 1-2MPG with the increased size and weight.