No drill roof or windshield mount led light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdersch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys

i have looked through quite a bit of threads and have come up short handed. I have also searched ebay and have come up short. I have a birthday coming up soon and want to get some brackets for a roof/ windshield mount LED lightbar. However, i DO NOT want to drill holes in my baby. i saw there were a few threads on here about some CJC bracekts from 2013 that were supposed to be in production and some NFAB ones coming soon that would possbile clamp onto the "rain gutter" or whatever you wanted to call them. I know for some other trucks there is also some brackets that use previously existing bolts to mount. So with that being said what do you guys have for me??? links or brand names please. I promise you ive searched quite a bit and maybe im just using the wrong terms?

Also as a disclaimer i would prefer one of the brackets that hold the light bar close to the truck not one that sticks it out really far. i think it looks tacky.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Subd....all I've ever seen is the type you have to drill. One of the reasons I didn't ever go this route either.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I put my led on my bull bar. Bought a bull bar that came with the holes already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am not aware of any that are drill free. I had the same concern, but eventually figured the drill holes are hidden behind the weather stripping. Installed at windshield level with the roof. Even if you take the light bar off later, you will likely need to replace that weather strip, as you have to cut into it to run the wiring and flush the brackets. Those holes in the truck can be sealed and you would never know there are holes behind there anyway. I don't regret drilling the holes, real easy to forget about once its installed, love the light bar.

OP
OP
B

Bdersch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well since there is no "no drill options" what is my best low profile option that isnt $100+ ? i saw an APCO? option for like $75 that looks pretty solid.