Non OEM style exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've seen the moes muffler tips, AFE etc. all are pretty pricey for two exhaust tips, has anyone taken a set of tips you can pick up at advanced, cut the factory flanged style off the end of the resonator and made something work? Just curious before I pull the trigger on one of the name brands

Anything would be greatly appreciated

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
If you find the correct inlet size and length along with size opening your looking for, shouldn't be a problem.
I found a stainless steel one from www.vibrantperformance.com for my single side exhaust. It was even a weld on type and I modified it to slip on. I used a seal clamp to hold it on.

OP
OP
Tpearson515

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sometimes I wish I didn't have the dual cut out bumper so I could just thrown down two angled tips lol

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You could always swap bumpers and then do what you've thought about. I'm adding a dual exit bumper to the Ram that I am working on with the secondary needed exhaust hanger.

DRKNESS falls

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That dual cut bumper should sell pretty quick as most people are going the opposite way that you are.
Jay