Non off-road bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
Hello,

I want to either change my chrome bumpers to OEM Paintable version or have them painted. That is the easy part as I have already been quoted on having the bumpers, side mirrors, removing the RAM emblem, filling in the holes and have them painted.

The major issue I am coming across is finding a reasonable price for my front and rear parking sensors as they cost a pretty penny.

I also want to have a light bar mounted on my front bumper, since I live in NY which requires a front license plate I am limited to where I can install it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a non off-road bumper for a 2016 RAM 1500 with front and rear parking sensors?

47bb7ae34f916c77ae3a88d5bf301990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trip1027

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
what is a non off-road bumper suppose to be????

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Deepc6

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
what is a non off-road bumper suppose to be????

I am not looking for the off-road look for my truck, something a bit more robust than the oem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trip1027

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am not looking for the off-road look for my truck, something a bit more robust than the oem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
well there isn't really any real off-road styles it's more of rancher style, pre runner style, or big and aggressive style, for after market bumpers

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are a few companies that make after market bumpers that are not very heavy duty- I have seen them
On a few show trucks. They look very low profile like the stock bumper, I would imagine this is the look you are going for. I cant remember the names, they did look good but not what I was looking for and where a bit pricey. I will keep an eye and if I come across some I'll post em up.

Some of the " fusion bumpers" are pretty low profile.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deepc6

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
There are a few companies that make after market bumpers that are not very heavy duty- I have seen them
On a few show trucks. They look very low profile like the stock bumper, I would imagine this is the look you are going for. I cant remember the names, they did look good but not what I was looking for and where a bit pricey. I will keep an eye and if I come across some I'll post em up.

Some of the " fusion bumpers" are pretty low profile.

That is exactly what I am looking for
Thank You,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam