OEM headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Hey guys new to the forum and new to the 4th gens as well. I have a 2015 1500 big horn with the quad housing and was curious if I was able to get ahold of OEM projector headlights if those would hook right up, if not what does everyone recommend as far as aftermarket headlights go. Also, what are good websites for ordering any aftermarket parts? Any recommendations for parts as far as cosmetics or performance or anything to look out for on these trucks? Any and all input is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Thedarktitan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys new to the forum and new to the 4th gens as well. I have a 2015 1500 big horn with the quad housing and was curious if I was able to get ahold of OEM projector headlights if those would hook right up, if not what does everyone recommend as far as aftermarket headlights go. Also, what are good websites for ordering any aftermarket parts? Any recommendations for parts as far as cosmetics or performance or anything to look out for on these trucks? Any and all input is much appreciated!
Thanks!

I went the TYC route from rock auto with the adaptor kit from retro shop. I did have some issues with the adaptor kit though.