Opinions on Wheel Spacers ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesy86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Thinking about adding 2" wheel spacers to my 2016 Ram 1500. I love the wide stance !!

Looking for opinions on them from everyone !!! The Good,Bad and the Ugly

Cheers everyone

billyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just asked this same question in the towing and hauling section. I got beat up a little, but still may do it. Just have to take care of the equipment, and not abuse it.

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah. I've hauled many things with wheel spacers. Never once had a problem. Honestly I'm more cautious hauling with these 20x10s compared to the spacers and stocks. They just don't seem like they'll handle as much of th weight I've ran on my stocks it could just be me. But I feel more comfortable with spacers.

A lot of people are also running hub centrics. I never spent the money on good spacers. But never let me down.

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have 1.75 bora on my front and 1.5 in the back the back had to be trimmed so go atleast 1.75 lol. Also I have xd monsters I heard with stocks you can get away with 1.5 bora is awesome tho.. went to re tighten a year later and they were still as solid as when I put em on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Spacers are fine , so long as they are installed properly and tq checked any time you have a wheel off for any reason .

Just make sure you get Quality spacers !
Lots of horror stories out there from idiots using junk ebay or home made spacers and horror stories of quality spacers installed by a ******* and or not maintained properly .

Hub & Wheel centric is the way to go imo.

I've got over 150,000 miles running spacers on 3 diff vehicles , 4 wheeling & towing ...I've never had an issue .
Just my .02

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
1.75 boras all around for me. Had to go with the best. It's a vital part that you should not skimp on imo