Oracle Lighting Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaw2308

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have projectors?

The bottoms will work with projectors.

The top choice is for my style headlights.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Stay away from Oracle. They have a horrible track record. Diode Dynamics is the way to go. LEDConcepts also makes some Ram specific ones too.

OP
OP
dmaw2308

dmaw2308

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah I have projectors.

I hadn't dug into these at all about brands, just thought they looked cool after popping up on my Facebook. I'm more of a fan of the top ones, so this post may just be a waste since I have the projectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yeah I have projectors.

I hadn't dug into these at all about brands, just thought they looked cool after popping up on my Facebook. I'm more of a fan of the top ones, so this post may just be a waste since I have the projectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea they dont make that style for the projectors.

What you COULD do is buy a string of SMD led's and make your own halos. Or find a set of halos made for another vehicle and if the measurments are close you could find a way to mount them. Other then shape/size, all of the Oracle halos are the same thing, with wiring and all.

Im actually picking up a set of oem quads just for a fun project and im going to be using either a Diode Dynamics or LED Concepts switchback halo meant for a different vehicle and ill be mounting it inside the light. Hoping it looks unique and has never been done before. Should be awesome. Also putting in a morimoto mini h1 and painting them.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He wants a halo for inside his projector headlights. What you linked too will just look cheap and horrible on the oem projectors.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Didn't realize he had projectors, I saw "quad" in the description on his link. I misread it, it says NOT quad.