Paintless Dent Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had two dents worked on the bed of mine right at seem above the wheel well both the size of a dime. The guy took an hour and worked it from the tail light hole. He touched up a few paint chips as well all for $100 That price isn’t realistic though since I found this guy thru a friend that owns a body shop. This guy works about a dozen dealerships around me.

Mr Rich

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
They have tools now that uses little pucks that glue on with hot melt glue to the dent to be worked. There's a jig that pulls the puck out and also it can be used with a dent puller with the correct attachment. Pop out the dent and no holes drilled or paint damage. I think it's a pretty trick tool although it does take a bit of practice. I've had luck pulling dents on the heavier sheet metal of a '90's era Chevy truck.

zacbar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you find a good PDR guy, it's worth the money. You really do get what you pay for when it comes to PDR.

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not a single one was my fault. The door was caused by a shopping cart being blown across a parking lot when a font came through, the two on the bed came with the truck, and the one on the cab is from one of those stupid pop up canopies that got blown in to the back of the truck at an airshow. Trust me I'm plenty careful.
You sound just like my wife! LOL!!

El_Lobo_Gris1500C

Reaction score
I have a fist sized dent above the rear rh side bed fender that was quoted at about $300 to remove. It drives me nuts, new truck, looks flawless except for tha dent that you can see across the parking lot at some angles. Hoping someone can get it out and make it look new again.

Attachments

• D687D915-5F39-42FE-A8CE-22528D037BF5.jpeg
    D687D915-5F39-42FE-A8CE-22528D037BF5.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8

JRS950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I've got one on my hood that I will take to the local painless dent repair guy. It is amazing to watch them work.