Paramount Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I've got some interesting info. I ordered a grille off ebay from e-autogrilles. I'm setup with UPS my choice which offers a bunch of features but one is it tells you what company is shipping your product. It just so happens that Paramount Automotive is shipping grilles for e-autogrilles. Im assuming that means they are manufacturing them as well. Interesting since Paramount Grilles was always a more expensive grille. On ebay they only offer the mesh insert for the 2016 called the evolution and it sells for $245. I spent less than that for the grille from E-auto with the shell included. Paramount is selling new grilles with shells for $450+

Last edited:

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I believe EAutogrilles buys blemished products from other companies and re sells them at a discount. Several Ebay stores do this. I recently bought a set of EAutogrilles tub fender flares for our Jeep and noticed several Ebay stores had identical flares. I also have an EAutogrilles grill insert for my Ram that is actually a Smittybilt grill. I think most of these products are manufactured in the same factories in China.