PIAA ION Yellow Ram foglights installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was originally going to re-use a HID kit I had with new 3K bulbs but I for got they are 55w and that is way to much for fogs.

I decided on halogen and while II was hesitant to spend the $$ on the PIAA's I am happy with how they look and perform.

These - https://www.amazon.com/PIAA-13511-Y..._rd_wg=moXYe&refRID=T1XBH48HE66W5Y092M2W&th=1

**Disclaimer**
My phone does not pic up the yellow of the bulbs as they are too bright dead on, It does pick up the yellow on the road, I am working on getting pictures.

How they perform:

They are yellow with a weird blueish feature, straight on they are not "golden yellow" and if you look at the reflector you see the blueish output with the yellow.

From the side looking at the fogs they are golden yellow, no blueish look.

On the road and against the wall, yellow with no blueish look.

Overall I love how they perform and look, they fill in and blend into the 5K 55W HIDS perfectly for me.

If you are looking for good yellow foglight bulbs I recommend them.

anthony2558

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm sure they look good, and would hope they perform. But darn that's an expensive mod.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^^^
that is cheaper than the led bulbs i put in my fogs :crazy:

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7