Pillar sticker off 2011 ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rileybrennan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My pillar sticker is peeling, has anyone taken theirs off? If so post up a couple pictures if you could please. And I've had the truck for two years will the paint be noticeably different shade?

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
EDIT: Disregard, I was thinking door jamb, not the sticker on the outside between the windows. I have no input on this.

Although, I removed my door decals when the truck was 4yrs old. No fade from mine. I don't think the grey/silver colors fade like the darker colors do.

Last edited:

JohnnyDollar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What exactly is a pillar sticker??
Stickers (decals) between the windows.
Mine has black vinyl on the pillars between the windows:

w0we.jpg

HEMI1529

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ohhh. Thank you! So is it the factory color underneath I'm assuming?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
yes you can take them off. There is a detailed how to thread in the 4th gen DIY section

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Yes, I've seen them taken off on darker colors. Personally, I like them on my white truck.

You can peel it off, but keep in mind the color under them may be a little darker than the rest of your truck.

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes, I've seen them taken off on darker colors. Personally, I like them on my white truck.

You can peel it off, but keep in mind the color under them may be a little darker than the rest of your truck.

im the same as you! i would take them off my white truck, but on a red blue or darker color it looks better without.

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

im the same as you! i would take them off my white truck, but on a red blue or darker color it looks better without.

sga4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ohhh. Thank you! So is it the factory color underneath I'm assuming?

Yes it is. I took mine off within one week of purchasing my truck. Came off easily and clean. Think it looks better without the vinyl.