Power folding mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Do any Ram models come with power folding mirrors? My wife's Platinum has them, I think her Expedition had them, I have had vehicles as old as 2004 models before that had them. Curious why the Longhorns don't have them. Or at least mine doesn't anyway.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I always thought they were *** until I bought a truck with them.

Absolutely love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HLram

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Thanks. Do ur windows leak on ur Ford? My wife's rear slider leaked real bad at only around 1000 miles and three of the door windows leaked too. Ford dealer we bought it at wouldnt fix it so we carried it to another dealer, who also would not fix it. They said its "normal". Contacted corporate Ford and they said "it is operating within normal Ford specifications"..........I will never spend another dime with Ford. I dont care how much my wife likes em. lol. I fixed rear window myself for about 10 bucks and put in channel visors on doors to fix them. Good customer service there huh