Power folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is an awesome write up Sir ! Just Fantastic !

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thx! I hope it helps for those who are unable to get the LER code but still want power fold mirrors. This is a pick I found after I wired the switch. The total cost was around 35 or 40 dollars and a little elbow grease.

Attachments

• 20150429_035713.jpg
    20150429_035713.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 93

TW15TD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Thx! I hope it helps for those who are unable to get the LER code but still want power fold mirrors. This is a pick I found after I wired the switch. The total cost was around 35 or 40 dollars and a little elbow grease.

Do you know the measurements on the 2 switches you installed? I ordered a couple but they were too large to install side by side. I'm looking at this one now: Polarity Reverse DC Motor Control Rocker Switch - 30 Amp

Fingers crossed they will fit.

BigChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you know the measurements on the 2 switches you installed? I ordered a couple but they were too large to install side by side. I'm looking at this one now: Polarity Reverse DC Motor Control Rocker Switch - 30 Amp

Fingers crossed they will fit.

This is going back a ways, but I have been digging through this subject all day for my '14 sport with donkey ears. I am one who has a garage opening too small to pass through with the tow mirrors my truck came with, and will be utilizing this technique to enable a second hand pair of mirrors.

Thanks for posting that link @TW15TD, that switch is idiot proof and looks like it'll handle my lack of intellect just fine!