Ram 2013 truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Od.ross1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I brought a new 2013 ram 1500 truck big horn and it look like there is lumps in the clear coat I talk to dealership and they took pics and have wait 3 wks for warranty to ok it for paint job. After reading some same problem on line from other ram truck owners after getting thier truck repainted I think I just live with this becuase I dont want to mess with the factory paintit. Once you repaint ur truck the resale goes down. I think I just get it rust proof and under coat. And keep a eye on the paint or wait until a hell strom comes.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Probably for the best to leave it these problems started when they went to this new ECO friendly paint it just is not as good as the old stuff. I have 2009 no problems and it seems all problems are happening on newest trucks.

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm really sorry to hear that. I have a lot of issues with my 2012 I got in November non paint related however. Nothing like buying a brand new truck to avoid issues and get stuck with them immediately. I'd personally be wanting them to replace the whole truck. haha