Ram 2500 3 step questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flienlow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Guys, I am newbie. I just bought my 2nd Ram 2500. I have been spinning round and around on which steps or boards to buy. My neighbor has westin 2 step hoop that look nice. but I was thinking about going for the 3 steps.

Questions:

For those that have 3 steps. Ie NFAB

1. Do you ever use the that 3rd step?
2. Does it bend when you step on it?
3. Do you like the looks?
4. Would you buy them again?

I am concerned in general about buying the hoop style steps. It would seem that a running board style would give you more options on where to step vs just a single point.

Any advice?

Thanks!

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes

I've had the hoop style on 2 trucks and have the Durastep style on my CTD.

The steps on both are very wide and are well positioned for entry into all 4 doors plus the bed from either side.

I'd not hesitate to get them again.

SwiftyRam06_zps974354e5.jpg

SB_zps9hpzbhmp.jpg

Step%20Bar%2001_zpsk6eetupo.jpg

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Hi Guys, I am newbie. I just bought my 2nd Ram 2500. I have been spinning round and around on which steps or boards to buy. My neighbor has westin 2 step hoop that look nice. but I was thinking about going for the 3 steps.

Questions:

For those that have 3 steps. Ie NFAB

1. Do you ever use the that 3rd step?
2. Does it bend when you step on it?
3. Do you like the looks?
4. Would you buy them again?

I am concerned in general about buying the hoop style steps. It would seem that a running board style would give you more options on where to step vs just a single point.

Any advice?

Thanks!
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

I've had the hoop style on two previous trucks. They worked well and looked great.

I currently have the NFab Adjusteps. They do flex, but still feel solid. I dont worry about them "bending". They are very well made and well placed for entry into doors and reaching into the bed.

I bought them basically because I'd never seen them on another Ram. Really my only complaint is that if you go through any mud at all, it piles up diectly on top of the step, especially the two in front.

I dont purposely go through mud with this truck very often, so it's not an issue for me. I would buy them again.bc2e9abdc28bb5b57b84403992f811ec.jpgfbf5450329e984181d5a3f1f9bdbb9c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

flienlow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank for the Pictures and responses guys!