ram box extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daze51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
so i just picked this up today for a steal of $50. however as you can see. i do not have the ram box system. has anyone on here retro fit this on their non ram box. some insight and advice would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 81

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so i just picked this up today for a steal of $50. however as you can see. i do not have the ram box system. has anyone on here retro fit this on their non ram box. some insight and advice would be great.
it will be a bit difficult as the rambox bed is narrower for a start, the next thing is that if you notice the top of the extenders their is a key hole kind of slot.
well that is how the extender attaches to the bed and locks in place.
and at the bottom their is a guide hole as well... both pieces of which are not present on your truck bed.

OP
OP
daze51

daze51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i realize that. i found the all the hardware to do it, i was just wondering if any has done it.

MikoMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did this project ever get completed? If not, does that mean you have a bed extender you might be willing to part with? I'm looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamAz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
... found one for 20 and was wondering if this was ever completed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk