Rebel / Laramie front emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Does anyone know if either of these front letters will work on another honeycomb grill? Looking to break up the front of my "raptor" grill a bit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Rebel letters. You would have to put double sided tape on the back, but I don’t see why not.

spark plug

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500
Engine
6.4 HEMI
where have you found the front letters? ive searched and all I see are the big ones for the back. I'm wanting to do a little different look to the front of my sport.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
where have you found the front letters? ive searched and all I see are the big ones for the back. I'm wanting to do a little different look to the front of my sport.
Here’s where I got mine:
http://moparonlineparts.com/mobile/1500-emblem-p-6468.html

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought an aftermarket Rebel-look-alike grill on ebay. Black Friday price was $118 and free shipping. I bought the RAM letters from the same place posted by Ravjay12. I cut off the tabs on the letters and used Gorilla two sided tape to stick them on the grill....absolutely no issues. Actually, I can lift the grill up by the letters....yeah Gorilla. Looks pretty good, but certainly not an exact match to the Rebel grill. I just read where the factory Rebel grill can be slightly modified to fit the regular 1500 Ram. Had I known that before, I would have gone with the factory unit. Ugh

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought an aftermarket Rebel-look-alike grill on ebay. Black Friday price was $118 and free shipping. I bought the RAM letters from the same place posted by Ravjay12. I cut off the tabs on the letters and used Gorilla two sided tape to stick them on the grill....absolutely no issues. Actually, I can lift the grill up by the letters....yeah Gorilla. Looks pretty good, but certainly not an exact match to the Rebel grill. I just read where the factory Rebel grill can be slightly modified to fit the regular 1500 Ram. Had I known that before, I would have gone with the factory unit. Ugh
I was able to score the middle piece on the rebel grill where the letters actually sit on to. It can come off separately from the Rebel grill. This might improve the look you were going for. I’m still waiting for an aftermarket rebel style grill that will fit the 09-12.

OP
OP
Maligator

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I was able to score the middle piece on the rebel grill where the letters actually sit on to. It can come off separately from the Rebel grill. This might improve the look you were going for. I’m still waiting for an aftermarket rebel style grill that will fit the 09-12.
That's exactly what I was looking for, I was searching eBay must have missed it. I always find the letters but never the entire peice

Edit: actually found one, ordered it last night. Now I'll have to figure a way to attach it to my grill

Last edited:

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
actually, looking at the true mopar rebel grill, it appears to be thicker than the aftermarket....hence the letter shell may look goofy sticking out too far....

OP
OP
Maligator

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
actually, looking at the true mopar rebel grill, it appears to be thicker than the aftermarket....hence the letter shell may look goofy sticking out too far....
Looking at it now I see what you're saying. I'm still going to give it a shot I have access to a milling machine so if I wanted to try to Mill that outer frame down to get it closer to flush I could always try that. I have a feeling I might be taking a roundabout way to either it's staying how it is or going back to the stock Grille. I think what I'm going for would look good if I can do it properly but if it ends up looking Junkie or something it looks like it came from AutoZone it's getting taken off

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's exactly what I was looking for, I was searching eBay must have missed it. I always find the letters but never the entire peice

Edit: actually found one, ordered it last night. Now I'll have to figure a way to attach it to my grill
There are holes where the letters fit. I used zip ties to attach it to my grill and it held really good.

OP
OP
Maligator

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
So my rebel front peice came in today wanted to get so opinions on trimming it or not. For the pics i just ran tie wire around it to hold it in place. My mounting plan was using two long bolts with washers and screwing them into the existing mounting holes with some thin double sided body tape on the edges.The front on view I think it looks great. The side view with the emblem sticking out a little further than the grill bothers me some . So my options are leave it as is and mount it or try trimming the edges back about 3/4" almost all the way close to the mounting holes to try and bring it in closer.
0fab4a14f5e8a2eec7521b3f71b910af.jpg
4360fff31eff02efd6ead415a22d4bb3.jpg
d20c783d76728b82ee435d01b1792d20.jpg
c91a071236ad6f10950fd5d1e8777745.jpg
844e29c2ba0192bbe14e6c5440ce4219.jpg

Batman&Robin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
So my rebel front peice came in today wanted to get so opinions on trimming it or not. For the pics i just ran tie wire around it to hold it in place. My mounting plan was using two long bolts with washers and screwing them into the existing mounting holes with some thin double sided body tape on the edges.The front on view I think it looks great. The side view with the emblem sticking out a little further than the grill bothers me some . So my options are leave it as is and mount it or try trimming the edges back about 3/4" almost all the way close to the mounting holes to try and bring it in closer.
0fab4a14f5e8a2eec7521b3f71b910af.jpg

Where did you get the ram emblem? Was it the link from earlier?

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know it’s an older post, but Looks great, and exactly what i want, but same issue I’m running into, from all the threads I’ve searched here.

Thank you for sharing the info and what you were able to find and make work. I too am swapping out my grill to the rebel grill, aftermarket

And needing the centre mount piece for on the back for attaching the letters, with a stand out look.

What is it you actually searched for on Ebay ? Or anywhere, I can’t find it by itself, private, OEM or aftermarket

Not even my dealer can tell me a name or part number, only that its part of the stock grille LOL.

I could have bought the one with The letters and piece already as one, but all I could find were from China, and I wanted to stay with U.S. Made and sold.

Any help and direction on what words or part you searched for to find it within the search would be greatly appreciated so i can finish off the grille and projector light with conversion harness,

Thx in advance.

OP
OP
Maligator

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I know it’s an older post, but Looks great, and exactly what i want, but same issue I’m running into, from all the threads I’ve searched here.

Thank you for sharing the info and what you were able to find and make work. I too am swapping out my grill to the rebel grill, aftermarket

And needing the centre mount piece for on the back for attaching the letters, with a stand out look.

What is it you actually searched for on Ebay ? Or anywhere, I can’t find it by itself, private, OEM or aftermarket

Not even my dealer can tell me a name or part number, only that its part of the stock grille LOL.

I could have bought the one with The letters and piece already as one, but all I could find were from China, and I wanted to stay with U.S. Made and sold.

Any help and direction on what words or part you searched for to find it within the search would be greatly appreciated so i can finish off the grille and projector light with conversion harness,

Thx in advance.
I just kept search for Ram rebel front letters and ram rebel trim peice for letter. I think I searched for every combo imaginable. Took me a few good months to find one

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just kept search for Ram rebel front letters and ram rebel trim peice for letter. I think I searched for every combo imaginable. Took me a few good months to find one

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks very much for your reply.

I can believe it, I’ve been doing the same for weeks now, even listening to how to videos incase they mention a name or place, Anything. I just didnt want to stray away from the USA made product for the over sea version with it already on the grill
Even been trying to find a dirt cheap grille, even damaged, just to get the frame and back mounting piece lol
I’ll keep on the hunt. Thanks again
:happy160: