Rebuilt used calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know where to get cheap used rebuilt calipers?

Want to take mine off and sand them down then use G2 Caliper Paint on them, but its my daily driver so figured it would be easier to grab some used ones and paint them then mount them once they are dry.

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Either way you're flushing the brakes and re bleeding. May as well just paint yours while doing it. The paint can cure and dry in like 2 hours for install.

Or just sand and paint while the caliper is attached to the brake line. The mount comes off and can be done on the side.

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Yeah, paint them on, easier. remove the pads and no need to sand. Clean well withe brake cleaner.

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, paint them on, easier. remove the pads and no need to sand. Clean well withe brake cleaner.

Ya I've done it before on another car, I'm in MA tho... the rust capital of the world... would have to sand em. Feeling like the caliper covers may have been the way to go.