Relocate Longhorn Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barry hanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thinking of moving the Longhorn badge from the door to the rear side of the pickup bed for better balance. Once I remove it, can I get new 3M tape to reapply it. Is it difficult to remove the tape from the badge? Thanks

Vancouver604

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
Most of the 3M tape will be stuck to the vehicle when you take the badges off. Simple razor blade to scrape the rest off of that back of the badge should work. Tthen Zoo-Gone to Remove the adhesive from your paint. Make sure you use a product that will not remove your clear coat.

OP
OP
barry hanna

barry hanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, I don't know the terminology "bump for you." Can you clarify. Thanks

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
Sorry, I don't know the terminology "bump for you." Can you clarify. Thanks

I can. I post "bump" to move your thread back to the top of the list so it's not at the bottom and members can see it. Basically, It puts you back up to the top of the thread list. You do this for someone who post and doesn't get a response, if you want to remind members of something you have posted, or if you would like more responses to a thread.

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
3m double sided tape can be bought at auto parts stores to re-apply the badge.