Replica Wheels, are they worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boonie828

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2011 1500 slt and I have a set of tires lined up I can get for free. But the problem is I have 20" rims and the tires are 22" so I was looking at wheels and thought the srt 10 22" wheels would look the best on the truck but after searching for so long I realized how expensive they are and also how many replicas are made of those wheels, so my question is.. are they worth the money? Will I have problems with them cracking/leaking air or even breaking a couple months into having them. I want to hear your guys input before I made any rational decisions. Thanks

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have SRT replica wheels on my challenger and I haven't had any problems with them at all. I think I bought them from Tire Rack or Discount Tire, can't remember which one....

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had SRT8 22" replicas on my 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They were gloss black & looked awesome. I had no complaints about them at all. They were made by Factory Reproductions in California. They have the SRT10 & RT wheels you're looking in several different colours/finishes.

https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/ram-trucks/2013-dodge-ram-rt/

https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/ram-trucks/dodge-ram-srt10/

Another very reputable company for replicas is OEWheels.

Make: Dodge

Here's a pics of my 22x10 SRT* replicas on my old Jeep.

grandcherokeeJOE%202_zps3aqtazjo.jpg

Last edited:

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got a set of SRT replicas, I'm happy with them and even bought them used off another member on the forum. They only weigh a few pounds more than the OEM SRT's at half the cost.

There is also a new one out there that uses the Hellcat wheel design but in a 22" and our bolt pattern. they are about the same cost as SRT-10 wheels.

Depending on what Dodge tells me with my truck I may have a set I just painted and haven't even mounted tires on yet for sale cause I may just light the R/T on fire :roflsquared: Not really. I may just go buy a challenger and forgo the R/T plans...