Rocker protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi_1340R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone bedline/spray their rockers or have someone do it ? Any pics ? And how long have you had it on looking at doing it myself but want something that is going to last awhile it will be on a 2016 1500 so theirs no rust just trying to protect for the long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krisdamboise

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone bedline/spray their rockers or have someone do it ? Any pics ? And how long have you had it on looking at doing it myself but want something that is going to last awhile it will be on a 2016 1500 so theirs no rust just trying to protect for the long term

I was thinking about doing the same or even the whole truck. Anyone done this?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

Hemi_1340R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only thing I've heard is using a diy kit like raptor liners and some others about 100 for a gallon just don't want it to last a year and start chipping off .. hope we get some help

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd like to see some pictures of colored trucks with the bed liner on the rockers. Not just black or gray trucks. Debating on linex on my rockers. Possibly color matched along with flares

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'd go clear bra. 3M makes a self healing material. Works great against rock chips.

OP
OP
H

Hemi_1340R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd like to see some pictures of colored trucks with the bed liner on the rockers. Not just black or gray trucks. Debating on linex on my rockers. Possibly color matched along with flares

I agree but my truck is charcoal gray so I'm ok with seeing grays lol color matched is always nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree but my truck is charcoal gray so I'm ok with seeing grays lol color matched is always nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mines delmonico red and I love the color and I don't want it to look 2 tone