A Running board and Mud Flap ? :O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Tried to install the OEM Mud Flaps with the OEM Wheel to Wheel boards ! Rear fine and as many have mentioned the front does not fit like they should :O

SO the question of the day has anyone install the OEM flat type or after market flat type with OEM Boards ? They look like they will fit but I have a front set that doesn't work now and do not need more hanging around lol If so I will be posting up my set up F/S soon
Thanks for any help

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I have the Husky Liner molded mudflaps(similar to the Ram ones) and the OEM wheel to wheel running boards, they fit with no problems. There is about 1/4" gap between the two. I do have the factory fender flares also.

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
same issue so I threw on the weathertech no drill flaps p/n 110026, with my Oem wheel to wheel boards. Plenty of room and I like the slimmer look better than Oem. Followed body lines nicely. I have factory flares if you do not your p/n will be different
I only did fronts on mine

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
No flares on mine so that may be part of the issue! My molded RAM Flap which I like better then the flat one mounts OK wheel well holes BUT the screw hole on the bottom does not line up because the boards push it out :O Guess I will try the flay one
Thanks for the replies

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
No flares on mine so that may be part of the issue! My molded RAM Flap which I like better then the flat one mounts OK wheel well holes BUT the screw hole on the bottom does not line up because the boards push it out :O Guess I will try the flay one
Thanks for the replies
That is actually odd to me, because I had the Oem molded flaps before I added the factory flares. They touched the step but still fit