Running Board Pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,
As I am starting the project of removing all of the chrome from my '14 Crew Cab Sport, I have now decided to powder coat the running boards black. I removed them from truck and proceeded to pry off the step pads. I broke off about 40% of the clips that hold the pads into the tubes. I now have two questions:
1. Are replacement pads available? I have the wheel to wheel boards. One long pad one short one
2. If I reuse these, what would a good adhesive/glue be to hold them down which will survive the use/abuse, washings, winters etc.???

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks'

johnny5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
you could just buy new pads. I know I saw them for sale on a site somewhere

OP
OP
N
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. I looked with no success. If anyone knows where to find them, or know the part numbers, please let me know. Thanks:favorites13:.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's a diagram.... look like they are all the same size unless you have the boards with 3 pads on it.

Attachments

• running boards.jpg
    running boards.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 42

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Like the bed rail caps, most of these things are a one time use and are really intended to be replaced if removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk