Screaming deal on headlights and fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I got a screaming deal on a set of led headlight and fog bulbs with canbus adapters. Bought Supernova V.2 headlights and fog lights with canbus adapters for $150. Installed the fogs tonight and damn are they bright. Will pull apart the front end tomorrow to install the headlights.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I got a screaming deal on a set of led headlight and fog bulbs with canbus adapters. Bought Supernova V.2 headlights and fog lights with canbus adapters for $150. Installed the fogs tonight and damn are they bright. Will pull apart the front end tomorrow to install the headlights.
Where was this deal at?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Same thing your gonna do lol

Lol i already had the Opt7 FluxBeam-X led bulbs in a set of quads. I really liked them but now that im building a set of quads myself, im going hid. i just ordered morimoto mini h1s with orbit shrouds a few minutes ago. I already have a set of quads i was able to successfully open without breaking lol. Then next tuesday when i get paid i need to order the morimoto xb35 hid kit from retroshop and i also want to order the high beam diodes so my low beam will stay on. Then i have to order the diode dynamics fitted led switchback halos and i also an ordering some of the morimoto led mini pods they just released for something unique i have planned. With how much im spending and building it with my hands there's no going back or selling them once i build them lol.

OP
OP
adubree86

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
There are way better things I could spend my cash on instead of retros. Would love to find a set of LEDs for the high beams too.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
There are way better things I could spend my cash on instead of retros. Would love to find a set of LEDs for the high beams too.
The led bulbs with the braided coils instead of the fans on the bottom will fit into tbe high beam spot on the quads.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The led bulbs with the braided coils instead of the fans on the bottom will fit into tbe high beam spot on the quads.

Really ? I've been under the impression that only the lows had the LED bulbs available ....
You wouldn't happen to have the p/n s for low , highs and fogs handy would you ?
Thanks !

OP
OP
adubree86

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The supernovas have braided coil heat sinks. May have to look into those for high beams. For some reason headlight revolution doesn't recommend it. Ive sent them an email asking why.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
I have quads, wish I could pout hids on mine, after market projectors cost a fortune though ..... :mad: