Show me some pics please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyeRey521

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
Hey guys, I am looking to paint my grille (or buy one to paint) and have been searching the forum and google for pictures of white qc's with all withe grilles or white surround with black cross bars. This isnt hard to find with the painted bumpers, but I am looking for how it would look with a chrome bumper. I have seen a signature on here of the all white grille n chrome bumper but it is not the best pic. Any help would be appreciated...

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have a black one with chrome bumper i could show you haha but not quite the same

OP
OP
R

RyeRey521

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
Thanks anyway, did you paint your bumper or buy new? I have read that its a PITA to paint chrome and has questionable longevity. I have been seeing that I can buy a factory replacement body color matching one, for like 200 not including shipping. Is this a better option?

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Yes it is. I painted my chrome bumper, and while it's held up so far, I'm not sure how long it's gonna stay there. That's why I'm gonna be getting an aftermarket paintable bumper soon.

OP
OP
R

RyeRey521

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
Yea and with this being my first new vehicle that I actually care about I don't think I wanna half ass it just to save a couple bucks. That being said, if I can get the same results for cheaper than im all for it. lol