Snow storm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My SRA's where fine, mid you I did get it stuck in 2+ feet of snow in the middle of no were. Oh no shovel so I had to use my feet. Two hours later I gunned in reverse to a spot were I could turn around, forget about going back to get my passenger side floor mat lol. I did go back in the spring but with 60mph winds I am sure it blew into the next county. Oh my wife and relatives were somewhat worried as I did not get back to their house until after the sunset. Stupid me after get out of one predicament I decided to follow an irrigation canal with 1 foot of snow and almost got stuck again as I forgot to switch off the esp etc and at first I was at 60mph and the snow slowed me down to 30 mph and I thought owe no not again. Luckily I managed to make it to a dirt road and was saved. lol

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I had fun out in the white stuff we got a week or so ago:

011117%20snow%2002_zpsl5pfgtlm.jpg

011117%20Snow%2001_zpsohtr1t7q.jpg

ironhead3fan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put the KO2's on my 2013 RAM after 40,000 miles on the stock Goodyears. My stock Goodyears were really bad in any snow more than a few inches. The KO2's are definitely a stiffer ride. My gas mileage has dropped about 2 mpg. They do well on the ice, and fortunately, I haven't had enough snow here this winter yet to give them a good evaluation from that side of things, but I can't imagine with that very aggressive tread that they wouldn't do an excellent job. Guess the question is, would I buy them again? I'll put it to you like this. I like them, but I am looking for a decent set of rims to put on for Spring/Summer/Fall use. I think I would make my money back by the savings in gas.

On the other hand, my wife thinks the KO2's are sexy, so there you have it.

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the SRA's are not bad in the snow it is the rain that they truly suck at they get really bad at 1/3 tread life left

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^This. SRAs are pretty good in the snow but HORRIBLE in the rain...