Step bars/ rock sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There are lots of different step bars out there. Does anyone know if there are any that would be good for off-roading. Being used as a rock slider? Without custom fab work. That can take the weight of the truck and protect from rocks and trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I have been looking at these on ebay RBP RX-3 step bars, they look like they would serve double duty.

OP
OP
I

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have been looking at these on ebay RBP RX-3 step bars, they look like they would serve double duty.

Yeah Idk looking at them they look sturdy. But it all comes down to the mounting brackets.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Yeah Idk looking at them they look sturdy. But it all comes down to the mounting brackets.

Thats true, I have yet to see pics of how they mount. have to look harder or call and see if they can send me a picture.

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I had to custom make a set for my 2008 truck, I couldn't find anything that really would take a beating offroad. I think some companies have stepped up a bit and built some... but most people with Rams really don't 'wheel' their truck offroad, so the demand isn't high..

OP
OP
I

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had to custom make a set for my 2008 truck, I couldn't find anything that really would take a beating offroad. I think some companies have stepped up a bit and built some... but most people with Rams really don't 'wheel' their truck offroad, so the demand isn't high..

I don't plan to rock crawl. But I do take it out on some moderate trails.