Sway bar links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone guide me as to where to purchase stock length sway bar links for a 2012 Ram 1500 4x4? I've been looking around and saw some that have different colored rubber pieces and would prefer any color other than black lol. My rubbers are rotten and Id like to make it a little different. Thanks guys

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Why don't you buy one from a dealer?

OP
OP
WhiteBighorn12
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol just trying to change up my truck a bit in every way from everyone else's, and I dont typically do business through the dealer after the warranty is up

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Depending on the durometer rating on the poly it will be firmer than rubber. The vast majority used in suspension parts is harder. On a sway bar end link that will mean the bar will react faster because it doesn't have to take up the slack in a rubber bushing. That will mean tighter, flatter cornering.
On my hard core builds I use zero deflection end links with heim joints or ball/socket joints so there's no slack at all...those put more "feel" into the steering but most don't like them because of it. They are an option though.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963