T rex zroadz grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brucewrs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just order it tonight. Everyone is selling it for $725-800. I got it for $579 Does anyone have one? How bad was the install? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 99

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bruce, contact me if you need any assistance for installation. Not difficult at all but does require a lot of time and modification. The wiring is actually the easier part of the installation. You are going to love that grille and light bar, completely gives my truck a new look. Please upload pictures once complete!

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
By the way I bought mine off AutoAnything for $506 with free shipping, but that was with a customer appreciation 30% off discount.

OP
OP
Brucewrs

Brucewrs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the info guys I will be sure to post pictures when I get it and install it

staRang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bruce, contact me if you need any assistance for installation. Not difficult at all but does require a lot of time and modification. The wiring is actually the easier part of the installation. You are going to love that grille and light bar, completely gives my truck a new look. Please upload pictures once complete!

I've been eyeing this grill as well... and it's currently on sale. What exactly did you have to modify to get this installed?