Tail light and 3rd brake light covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thewetdream

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm searching the Internet like crazy and I can't find a 3rd brake light cover that will match these tail light covers..... I like the option of covers because if I don't like them on my black express I can just easily take them off....... I think it will look good though...... if anyone knows of a website for a tinted 3rd brake light cover let me know please ..... trying to match something like these

Attachments

• IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
Thewetdream

Thewetdream

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This might be my only option

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 73

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
its been a long time since ive seen anyone with GTO light covers. i remember when they were the ****, and that was back before i was even in high school.

the covers killed light output. probably part of the reason people stopped using them. you would be much better off having a shop wrap yours with a vinyl/tint. still reversible if you dont like it and much better for light.

OP
OP
Thewetdream

Thewetdream

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Danny are the asv's any better for light output?....... on my 12 I had them vinyl wrapped ..... they came out ok..... might do it again when I bring the truck in this week to have the front windshield tinted

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
honestly im not sure. never seen or heard of them, but i would imagine all covers to be about the same.