Tail Light Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a 2010 Ram 1500 Sport. About 3 years ago I swapped the OEM taillights out for Spyder LED tail lights. The other day I got a message on the dash saying Right Rear Passenger Tail Lamp Out, and the arrow was flashing fast on the dash.

When I got home, I parked it in driveway, turned the turn signal on to take a look. All of the LED's were flashing(quickly of course). I turned the left side on to compare function. Both working the same but obviously the right is flashing fast.

Next I pulled the assembly out, checked all the connections etc...everything looks great. Put it all back together and tried again, Same thing, urgh!

So I disconnected the negative terminal on battery, let it sit for a few minutes and reconnected. Sweet it worked!!! No error message, flashing correctly, I'm good to go.

Nope, this morning as soon as I start the truck I get the message again and the quick flashing.

Does anyone know what the problem is, and how I can fix this???? Please help.

Thanks

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Maybe contact spyder. If anyone else has had the issue, maybe they have a fix in there database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk