Tie Down Anchors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortac1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello all!
I recently purchased a Ram 1500 Longhorn and cannot for the life of me find tie down anchors for the bed side mounts. They are 1 X /1 1/2 inch and apparently, from searching, nothing is made for them?

Has anyone used the inside bed slots for tie down anchors? If so, what?
Thanks much!

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all!
I recently purchased a Ram 1500 Longhorn and cannot for the life of me find tie down anchors for the bed side mounts. They are 1 X /1 1/2 inch and apparently, from searching, nothing is made for them?

Has anyone used the inside bed slots for tie down anchors? If so, what?
Thanks much!

I went with "Bull Rings". Pretty easy to install, and look nice as well.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just use 2 chains, one on each side of the truck from front to back, hooked them to the factory corner tie downs in the bed using caribeaner clips. That way I have tie down access points pretty much anywhere from side to side.

OP
OP
N

nortac1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went with "Bull Rings". Pretty easy to install, and look nice as well.

Did you use the Bull Rings in the side wall of the bed?? Or on top of the bed rail?

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you use the Bull Rings in the side wall of the bed?? Or on top of the bed rail?

Top of the bed rail. I figured with the stock tie down points low on the side walls, the top of the bed rail made sense for large or bulky loads.

Plus the flush mount stainless bull rings look good too!