Tire Pressure and Rotation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hi all, I just got new tires put on. They are 35x11.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. What tire pressure are people running in their oversized tires and how often do you rotate? Also, how do you rotate, I.E. from to back or criss cross. I currently have mine set at 40PSI.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I run whatever pressure gives me an even contact patch. With my current tires I am 44 front and I set the rears at 40 but that is a little too much so I'm going to drop the rears to 39 and see how that looks

With mud tires I like to rotate at every oil change but with newer vehicles coming with synthetic and dealers switching to synthetic that is too long so I plan to rotate on my own about every 3000 miles

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
everything depends on the payload.camper on,between 55 and 65 psi with the 20's.camper off around 40,offroading around 30 psi with the 17's on.rotation every oil change.

OP
OP
Backwoods

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks, it seems to have pretty even contact at 40psi. I'll just keep it there for now. How about the rotation pattern. Do you go front to back or do you cross cross them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk