Tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rabbitreborn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have searched for 2 days now and couldn't find the answer to this.

What is the largest size tire for a 2016 CCLB 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi that will fit a stock truck?

I like the stance of the truck with the nose down so I don't really want to do a level kit.

I plan to change out the factory 18" Transforce rubber with something that I will feel a little more comfortable running in sugar sand and mud. Most of my driving is either paved roads or packed clay/limerock. However, I have already had to engage 4wd way too many times in my own side yard because of the tires breaking loose in the sand and I had 1 incident of the truck not wanting to hold traction while launching my pontoon in a hidden lake that doesn't have a ramp (keep in mind my old 1500 2wd used to launch and recover from this same spot with no issues.

I have run Dayton Timberlines (no longer available),BFG and most recently Nitto Terra Grapplers in the past, but would also be open to some other brands like Toyo or Cooper if the look/ride and treadlife were comperable to the Dayton and Nitto's.

Any help please?

trip1027

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have searched for 2 days now and couldn't find the answer to this.

What is the largest size tire for a 2016 CCLB 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi that will fit a stock truck?

I like the stance of the truck with the nose down so I don't really want to do a level kit.

I plan to change out the factory 18" Transforce rubber with something that I will feel a little more comfortable running in sugar sand and mud. Most of my driving is either paved roads or packed clay/limerock. However, I have already had to engage 4wd way too many times in my own side yard because of the tires breaking loose in the sand and I had 1 incident of the truck not wanting to hold traction while launching my pontoon in a hidden lake that doesn't have a ramp (keep in mind my old 1500 2wd used to launch and recover from this same spot with no issues.

I have run Dayton Timberlines (no longer available),BFG and most recently Nitto Terra Grapplers in the past, but would also be open to some other brands like Toyo or Cooper if the look/ride and treadlife were comperable to the Dayton and Nitto's.

Any help please?
Check into Goodyear duratracs
d20ad9bd0e6a533d057abc2d0873f25d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk