Tonneau Cover for Ram 1500 w/ RamBox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BleuCheese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone out there have the BakFlip Tonneau cover with the RamBox?

I ordered a 2016 Ram 1500 Longhorn with the RamBox (Expect delivery April 2016--still in D1 status at the factory).

I've read the older posts on various Tonneau covers in the forums, but as products change occasionally I was curious to see if anyone has any recent reports (good or bad).

I was looking at purchasing the trifold BakFlip F1 model and specifically interested in how it is holding up in regards to fitting properly over time and leaking.

Also, are they difficult or time consuming to install?

Thanks in advance
Joe

MPJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a BackFlip VP with the RamBox. I've had it for around a year and love it. No leaks. It installed easily after work. 2 hours tops.

OP
OP
BleuCheese

BleuCheese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a BackFlip VP with the RamBox. I've had it for around a year and love it. No leaks. It installed easily after work. 2 hours tops.

Great. Thanks for the info. Makes the decision a little bit easier.

Gardenfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
We have one for ours as well, can't remember if it was the G2 or another in their line. We like it, the wife needs the bed to stay dry since she hauls packages for the mail every day, and so far so good on that front.