Total Load Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcarbaugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks like Total Load Control is having a sale until 07/07/17. Price for the bags is $339.00. The air compressor kit is also on sale for $119.00. Just wanted to share the info. I am thinking about picking me up a kit.

After more research I am not sure that I want the TLC. Do the airbags bolt down on the bottom? I have seem stories of fitment issues and horrible customer service.

OP
OP
rcarbaugh

rcarbaugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just a quick question. With the total load installed does it affect the ride height when it is not being used? Some places that i have seen say yes and then some places say no.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
When running the minimum 5 psi while unloaded, I would say the rear end goes up very minimal. Maybe half an inch. I didn't notice any ride different unloaded either, maybe a little something when hitting large bumps.

The WirelessOne compressor setup works real nice with the TLC bags.

Last edited:

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Ha figures I ordered Timber Grove air bags yesterday, only $10 different but might have swayed me over to them.
Both look like great quality kits.