Touch up paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jljbtm

Reaction score
I could use a little touch up paint and I can find a paint code but the one I need it for is the accent color I think its called "white gold" but can't find that number? Also where to get it other than a dealer?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I could use a little touch up paint and I can find a paint code but the one I need it for is the accent color I think its called "white gold" but can't find that number? Also where to get it other than a dealer?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The paint code is on your driver's side door jam.

boomer632

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The paint code is on your driver's side door jam.

That's for the main truck color. The trim or accent color is not listed anywhere on truck. I have the same accent color.. I think it's called white gold as well.

wiggy999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's for the main truck color. The trim or accent color is not listed anywhere on truck. I have the same accent color.. I think it's called white gold as well.

Yes, same boat here. Pretty sure my accent color is Bright Silver metallic though. I'll be repairing and painting my doors etc. in the spring.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Hmmmmmm....I have the Mopar 16 Rebel, which is two toned, I could have sworn it had both listed on my door. I guess not. I don't have it around me to check. How about the build sheet? Does it say it on there?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf