Touch Up Paint: Techno Blue vs Blue Streak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I am trying to buy some touch up paint for my truck. I believe the code is KCL or PCL. I found some that match the Mopar part number but the listing shows Techno Blue instead of Blue Streak. Is this a European equivalent color or something? Autozone does not sell this in a spray can like they do more common colors.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
PCL is Blue Streak

cyclepuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 Mega
Engine
When I looked for touch up paint I found out that KCL and PCL is the same color just different names. Chevy did that on my last truck. Paint code and name different on the trucks vs the cars but same color.

OP
OP
QwikKota

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
When I looked for touch up paint I found out that KCL and PCL is the same color just different names. Chevy did that on my last truck. Paint code and name different on the trucks vs the cars but same color.

Thanks, that's what I figured. This Euro color has me for a loop though.

This is the best matching touch up paint that I have ever used. Matches perfectly!!!! It may cost a bit more but I am sure you will be more than satisfied.
Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup
Jay

Thank you, I wish the shipping was free, would be a no brainer. I wonder if the pearl flake metallic is in the spray or a separate coat?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know--might be worth a call.
Jay