Toyo Open Country R/T....Experiences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out the Toyo A/T Extreme before you plop down the extra cash on the R/T. Might be enough aggressiveness for you.

You had to remove your signature?! Wth?! :happy175:

Were you hurting people's feel-bads? Too funny.

Sorry op....carry on.

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check out the Toyo A/T Extreme before you plop down the extra cash on the R/T. Might be enough aggressiveness for you.

Are you talking regular Toyo A/T? I can't seem to find a Toyo A/T Extreme, curious about how they look and where they're at price-wise.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Are you talking regular Toyo A/T? I can't seem to find a Toyo A/T Extreme, curious about how they look and where they're at price-wise.

https://www.toyotires.com/tire/pattern/open-country-at-ii-on-off-road-all-terrain-tires

In the size listing you will see a column called "Construction" XT signifies the Xtreme tires. You basically get a thicker sidewall design which makes them look more aggressive. Tread pattern is exact same.

When I got my A/T II the R/Ts were about $500 more. I couldn't justify the cost as I would never use the slightly more aggressive tread pattern. I also didn't want the extra road noise.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
You had to remove your signature?! Wth?! :happy175:

Were you hurting people's feel-bads? Too funny.

Sorry op....carry on.

Yes. Got banned for a week. Had to change the sig.
dumb-and-dumber-to-honest-trailer.gif