TPMS module part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After 1.5 years I have enough of the TPMS losing a tire randomly every time I drive more than 20 minutes.

Now it seem that often the problem is the module (not the sensors) so I'm trying to find the part number for my 2015 but can't find it.

Dealer is not interested in helping...

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some searching online came up with nothing, Every part number for a 2015 Ram TPMS module I can find is listed as a "Ram C/V Base" which I have no idea what that means.

Try calling a different dealer, hell they don't even have to be in your state. All you need is a part number, then you can call your dealer back to have them order that specific part.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I cannot tell you a part number because I do not feel like doing the leg work on this.

What I will say is there is technically not a dedicated TPMS only module. There is a common "Radio Frequency Hub Module" that handle the TPMS, passive entry, keyless start (Push Button) and remote start ( separate part number if equipped with remote start).

Some searching online came up with nothing, Every part number for a 2015 Ram TPMS module I can find is listed as a "Ram C/V Base" which I have no idea what that means.

RAM C/V is the small cargo van and not applicable here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bassheadhemi

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I cannot tell you a part number because I do not feel like doing the leg work on this.

What I will say is there is technically not a dedicated TPMS module. There is a dedicate "Radio Frequency Hub Module" that handle the TPMS, passive entry, keyless start (Push Button) and remote start ( separate part number if equipped with remote start).

Well for me it's simple, of all those options I only have the TPMS.

Is there a place I can find parts lookup diagram? The usual mopar parts sites don't list everything

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
OP
OP
bassheadhemi

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Find another dealer. The module is going to have to be programmed by a dealer when you get it anyway. So, if you can't find a dealer who is competent enough to order the part I doubt they'll be capable of doing the replacement procedure.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Also, I do not think replacement is plug and play and will require dealer programing regardless.

Edit: 00R/T beat me to it.

OP
OP
bassheadhemi

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well it look like this module is located behind the back seat and I've install a amp rack over it with an amp on top of it. Ill remove the amp to see if the problem goes away...

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
well it look like this module is located behind the back seat and I've install a amp rack over it with an amp on top of it. Ill remove the amp to see if the problem goes away...

I would suggest moving the rack also. Sounds like you had a unintended "Faraday Cage" effect going there.

OP
OP
bassheadhemi

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The rack is made of plywood with a thin carpet over it. I think just moving the amps will solve this

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk