TYC LED taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thedarktitan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
-Just finished installing the TYC sport headlights and love them.
-I am now looking for the TYC sport taillights. I know they sale them, and was hoping to purchase from roch auto. I can't seem to find them on their page. Any suggestions where to purchase??

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Search their 2013 selection. Might have better luck.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Ya I can't tell there. Best suggestion would be pull those part numbers and check on a mopar site. Bear in mind you will need an adapter harness if you have incandescent bulbs now.

OP
OP
T

Thedarktitan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ya I can't tell there. Best suggestion would be pull those part numbers and check on a mopar site. Bear in mind you will need an adapter harness if you have incandescent bulbs now.

Yeah I expect it to be about the same install as the headlights. I would get the adaptor from Jeremy at the retroshop. Just gotta find the taillights!!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
TYC no longer sells the LED tails for the 13+ Rams.

About a year ago I received a memo from TYC (as I am a distributor for them), and it stated that Chrysler is enforcing a patent on a few items, mainly the 09-12 Quads, Duals, 13+ Quads and the 13+ LED Tails. This means.......TYC can't sell them anymore.

Stinks, as the pricing was great on them!

But, I have worked out a deal with my local dealership, and have purchased a few sets of OEM tails and paired them with our adapters and made them available for sale here on our site - https://shop.retroshop.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=13-.Tail.Kit

Let me know if you have any questions!

OP
OP
T

Thedarktitan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

About a year ago I received a memo from TYC (as I am a distributor for them), and it stated that Chrysler is enforcing a patent on a few items, mainly the 09-12 Quads, Duals, 13+ Quads and the 13+ LED Tails. This means.......TYC can't sell them anymore.

But, I have worked out a deal with my local dealership, and have purchased a few sets of OEM tails and paired them with our adapters and made them available for sale here on our site - https://shop.retroshop.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=13-.Tail.Kit

Dang that stinks!! Price is high, but I understand because they would be OEM vs. the TYC. Thanks for the clarification.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine

Same for the headlights too right? I remember saying the it's hard getting the projectors.