Unbalanced tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys... had my new Atturo Trailblade MT 33x12.5x20 tires installed over the weekend... just went out on the highway for the first time and the truck has some vibration between 70-75mph... do the tires need to be rebalanced?... let me know your thoughts! Thanks

Wise

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Im dealing with the same issue. I went to a shop that had road force, they can determine if the tire can be spun on the wheel for a better balance or in my case the wheel is defective and unable to be balanced.

cmznj2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 crew 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
check out ceramic balancing beads

OP
OP
Pinnacleplumbing1

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm at another tire shop now seeing if they can balance them correctly... I'll let you know how it goes!!

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not on this ram but the last set of tires I bought we the KO2's and had the same thing happen. Drove it for a few days before getting it on the highway and there was a mild vibration. Wasn't terrible but bad enough to take it back to the tire shop. They tried to balance and said that it was a defect in the tire and put a new one on no questions asked.

OP
OP
Pinnacleplumbing1

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I left the tire shop that did my alignment ... which was pulling right when I went in to have them re-align... now it's pulling left ... the guy says he will need a few hours with it to get the alignment right.... he also said they don't want to balance my tires for me ...said I should take the truck somewhere with a newer road force balancing machine... anyone else have these kind of issues after doing bilsteins and tires... if I knew it was going to be this much of a hassle I would have left it stock!!!

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
you do realize that running an m/t tire at that speed will cause it to vibrate no matter if it's balanced or not,right?especially if it's new.

OP
OP
Pinnacleplumbing1

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had toyo Mt and federal Mt on other trucks and have had little to no vibration, which "little" would be understandable... I'm getting more than that... I'm going to have a shop road force balance them to make sure none of the tires are defective or out of round... we'll see what happens

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not to be a Debbie downer but I have read quite a few reviews with guys saying the Atturos just don't balance very well no matter what ya do....one of the drawbacks to being a lower priced m/t.

Good luck gettin it figured out.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
At the dealership I work at I have road forced balanced a few of the atturos for customers and have always had a little bit of a hard time getting them to balance right. Your going to get a little bit of a vibration with them being a cheaper M/T.