Under Spoiler Body Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning all!
Does anyone know what size clips/plastic rivets are used in the under spoiler for the 4th gen 1500 or a part number? I took mine off to do a light bar in the grill and when I went to put the under spoiler back in the other day, I realized I threw them out by accident. I don't even have one to measure it out and look for it that way. The help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought about using zip/cable ties but i don't want to half ass it.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Post this in the "AllMoparParts" section and Benny can get you the part numbers I'm sure. You could even just PM him about it.

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet, thank you for the advice! Didn't even think of it. Just posted in there.

JIMBOX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:) I don't know what size/type Dodge uses in the area you're talking about, but-

The holes are probably 1/4"--so goto your local auto parts store--O'Briens/Kraegen/ZONE--and search their plastic panel attachment display--look for 1/4" NYLON RIVETS--

Ask one of the guys there where their rack/display is--

I just replaced all the engine shroud rivets/w 1/4" NYLON RIVETS pt# 479720BP--but

You'll have to CHECKITOUT and see if those will work

Good luck

:crazy: JIMBO